Hawaii...

Some people wanted some more details on our trip to Hawaii. No, we haven't gone yet but will be going in April. We leave on Monday, April 14th and leave Saturday night, April 19th (during Sarah's school's spring break). We are tagging along with Sarah's parents and her younger sister. We are going to the Oahu island and have rented out the house pictured below that is in the Sunset Beach area. It's pretty close to the beach and seems like it will be nice. It should be a fun trip as we plan on visiting Pearl Harbor, the Polynesian Cultural Center, Matsumoto's Hawain Shaved Ice, Ted's Bakery, etc (Sarah went to BYU-Hawaii so she know's a lot hot spots). If you have been before, we wouldn't mind any tips or fun places to hit up.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to love Hawaii! I think I could live on the beach....and shaved ice is sooo good! I'm excited for your guys! One of my favorite things was snorkeling with a can of cheese spread. When you shoot it out, the fish come right up to you.

     
  2. Sarah and Rob,
    I thought this trip was a secret. Well, have a good time and we loved the new information on your blog. Helps us keep up with what is going on. Love, Uncle Ron and Aunt Luanne