Fence
We have been asked a lot about how the fence is coming so here is an update. We are making progress but it has been kind of slow. Right now we only have about 13 posts left to set and then we will need to put the actual fence piece up. As you can tell from the picture with the grass (or lack there of) we also need to get the sprinklers working again since we drilled through one of the main sprinkler lines... :( We have been blessed with a lot of help from generous people and we thank everyone who has helped.
Posted in: on Sunday, September 7, 2008 at at 9:44 AM






Sarah, yes I got Homemade by Jill from your blog. I love her. I also love the Beeboppin' the Burrows blog. She seems like a great sister in law. I hope you guys are doing well. How is the BYU job?