Happy Halloween
Yeah for Holidays!This year we were a little better about celebrating Halloween because I didn't have my internship to worry about. Last Friday our ward had their Halloween party and a trunk or treat. They also had a Chili cooking contest for the men in the ward. Rob entered and he was one of the three winners. Unfortunately he could not come to the party because he had to work so I represented him. Our backyard neighbors gave us some pumpkins from their garden and we carved them earlier this week to celebrate Halloween. I carved a scary face and Rob carved and eyeball and the Y for BYU. Yesterday, Rob dressed up as a lacrosse player for work and I am not a huge fan of dressing up so I just dressed all in black. For the evening we just stayed at home to give out candy to trick or treaters (we only had 9!) and watched the Legend of Sleepy Hollow movie on TV. Happy Halloween to everyone.
Posted in: on Friday, October 31, 2008 at at 10:52 AM






Hooray for the big winner, Rob!! You'll have to share your chili recipe with me. Pumpkins looked great, love the eyeball one. That's original. We miss you a lot.
Way to get in the Halloween spirit! We'll have to get Rob's chili recipe! We hope to see you guys sometime over the holiday!
Isn't life better this year without internships and student teaching?? So, are you done being a teacher??