1 Month old!
This week Baby Ellie turns one month old. I can't believe how quickly the last four weeks have gone and how much she is growing and changing every day. This month she has watched her first BYU football game (if you count sleeping in her swing while the game was on), gone to Red Robin for her dad's birthday (again sleeping in the car seat while the rest of us ate), spent a lot of time with family, and gotten cuter every day. Being a mom is exhausting but truly amazing. Rob and I have had a great time getting to know this sweet little girl.
Posted in: on Sunday, September 6, 2009 at at 5:42 PM






Yeah! More photos of the little one. Her fat cheeks are so cute! Good thing the cougs won, eh? Hope you're having fun with Mom there.
Shes adorable! Congratulations...being a parent IS hard but it is also one of the most rewarding things as well:) Take care and enjoy her!
Maren
I can't believe it has been a month already! She is so cute! I love the BYU garb.