2 Months old
Ellie turns 2 months old today and I can not believe how quickly the time has gone. We love her very much and think she is just amazing. We have spent the last two months adjusting to our new life and Ellie has been adjusting to life too. She used to have a very gassy tummy and that made her pretty grouchy (she would just scream and cry at us from about 8pm until midnight every night!) but we have changed some things and it seems to be helping a lot. She now is smiling frequently and sleeping much better. Although I do get up in the night to feed her, she is no longer having those crying fits and she goes right back to sleep once she is done eating. She has attended two BYU football games and we hope to take her to more of them this season. She is growing so much and getting bigger everyday. Tomorrow we have her 2 month check up and shots. I will admit that I am quite nervous for the shots part -- she is not nervous because she does not yet know what is going to happen. I will have share her stats after the appointment. Enjoy some fun pictures that we have taken recently.Ready for church.
Watching BYU football on TV with dadSometimes in the morning when we are being lazy we let Ellie come in our bed to cuddle.
She loves to sit under this play mat. Thanks Aunt JoAnn for the great gift.
Posted in: on Sunday, October 11, 2009 at at 5:00 PM






She is so cute- 2 months already? Time flies!!!