Ellie Update



Ellie turned 1 a while ago and I didn't post details about her because we were busy vacationing. So here is your update on Ellie. She is currently 17 pounds which is in the 6th percentile but she is in the 50th percentile for her height. She is currently walking all over the place and thinks that she is really grown up:
Likes:

  • shoes -- she is always trying on everyone's shoes and tries to steal other babies shoes at church and playgroup
  • Cheese -- she would be happy to only eat cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, and mac n' cheese.
  • dancing -- She can get her groove on
  • animals -- whenever we see a dog, cat, horse, or goat in the neighborhood (yes, we have goats in the neighborhood) she starts laughing
  • her daddy -- she follows him around the house whenever he is home and when he is not home she points to his picture on the wall, his shoes, or anything else that represents him and says "dada"
  • Going for walks in the stroller -- we do this daily.
Dislikes:
  • fruit -- she refuses to eat any fruit except watermelon and that she will only eat sometimes.
  • church -- we spend the majority of the time in the hall.
  • swings -- I have tried to let her ride in the swings at the park but she usually just freaks out.
Ellie is such a beautiful little girl and people remind me of this everywhere we go. I have had random people tell me that she should be in movies and magazines. I love that She waves bye bye to us when we put her to bed and gives her teddy bear big hugs and kisses all of the time.

3 comments:

  1. she is adorable!! They grow so fast huh?

     
  2. She really is beautiful. We need to meet up with you guys again!

     
  3. So cute! I need to study her moves so I can impress people at dance parties.