Ellie is 18 months



Ellie has now turned 18 months. I have been waiting for this event so that she can now go to nursery! I have been going to the nursery with her for the last couple of weeks and am excited to let her be there without me -- hopefully she stays. She has been sick for the last week which has been a big bummer (she got her first ear infection) but the weather has been nice here the last little while we got to enjoy a little time outside today before it snows again tonight.

 Ellie is learning new words like crazy and I am amazed everyday when she picks up new words. She is an very picky eater and I never know what she is going to like or not but some of her favorite foods include: cheese, fruit snacks, cheese, hot dogs, carrots, cheese, pizza, and cheese. She is a little Milkaholic and loves to relax on the couch, watch cartoons, and drink milk (usually with all of her stuffed friends).

She likes to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Toy Story. With her being sick we have watched Toy Story (all three of them) more times then you would believe. She likes to dance and she loves animals of any kind. She is getting really good at making animal sounds and she can make the sounds for a dog, cat, chicken, horse, bear, and duck. She had been taught in the ways of BYU loving and will say "go go" anytime she sees a BYU logo. She loves bubbles (it is really cute whenever she says that word) and enjoys taking baths with bubbles. Ellie is all girl and she likes purses and shoes. I am the activity days leader and at our activities the girls take off their shoes before coming in the house. Ellie likes going to these activities and her favorite part is sitting in the hallway trying on everyone's shoes. Luckily the girls think it is funny and don't mind her walking around with their shoes on!

Ellie is such a fun girl with a lot of personality. Everyone who knows her loves her. you can tell from the pictures that she has learned to do a cheesy smile!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get to know Ellie better! I was talking to Oscar about Disney today and he said, (and I quote) "I'll hold Ellie's hand." I think they'll have a lot of fun together!

     
  2. Ellie is the cutest! I'm sure you and Rob are having so much fun watching her grow and change every day! I'm sure she'll love nursery once she feels comfortable. Kids love kids....and the snacks are a plus, too!

     
  3. I can not believe your little girl is 18 months old. She is so stinkin' adorable! I saw that Valentine card when I went to visit Melissa in Seattle, she had it on the fridge where Cameron could look at her from his highchair. It was so cute to see how much he loved looking at her. Way cute card! I hope you guys are doing well. She is seriously beautiful! Love, Angie

     
  4. Your new picture at Disneyland is great! I love how everyone is looking at the camera, except Ellie, who is really checking out Mickey! Love it!