New House

So I am FINALLY getting around to posting some pictures of the new house. It won't be officially ours until May 19th (If anyone is looking for something to do on the Saturday the 21st I can think of something!) and  between now and then we have a lot of work to do. It is an exciting new adventure and I can't wait to see what this means for our little family.
kitchen and dining

living room

entryway

master bedroom

master bathroom

deck

front of house
 The pictures aren't great but I hope you get the idea.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! It is beautiful. Congratulations on the new house.

     
  2. WOW! I love it!

     
  3. Congratulations on the new house! It looks great and I'm sure you guys will love it. Good luck with the move!

     
  4. beautiful! make sure you send us your new address. good luck with the move

     
  5. Beautiful! Way to go! You've got to be proud of that house.