A Weekend Down South

I am sorry that it has been a while since I have posted. We have been working hard on the new house and getting the old house ready for renters. Now we have blinds in, a fence up, only a few boxes to unpack, and the renters are moving in today so I feel like we have accomplished a lot. This past weekend we had a fun little trip to Kanab. Rob, my dad, and Ryan planned a guided fishing trip down there for Saturday and so we decided to leave Thursday night and make it a fun weekend. Friday afternoon (after some truck troubles) we took Ellie fishing at Pine Lake (our all time favorite fishing spot) and she absolutely loved it. We caught about 10 fish in the short time we were there are so it was exciting and fun.

She wouldn't look at me for pictures because she was too involved with the fish.




Saturday the boys went fishing again and Me, Ellie and my mom played at the park, watched my little cousins play in a baseball tournament, and went swimming. I wish I would have taken some pictures of our fun but I forgot! Ellie really enjoyed the splash pad at the park and would have liked the pool a lot but it was just a bit too cool with a little breeze blowing. It was such a nice and relaxing weekend and I was so grateful that we FINALLY got to see some sun!

0 comments: