We've Been Busy

Since summer arrived (finally) we have been keeping very busy. We attended the Art City Days celebration, had play groups at the park and splash pad, went to the zoo, and spent a weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Willis's house. I have not been great about taking pictures of all of our adventures but here are some.

Rob and Ellie at the Art City Days parade.

The baby elephant at the SLC zoo was born on the exact same day as Ellie. I am glad I don't have to deal with that 2 year old!



Ellie has some great friends who are much older than her but who are so willing to play with her. We are grateful for good friends.



Ellie loves Grandma and Papa's kitty. Luckily the cat tolerates her pretty well.


Yes, Ellie has to take her purse to church.



At the splash pad with friends again.

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all these great pictures! Looks like you had a wonder weekend. Ellie looked like she loved the water activities. Summer sure is a fun time!