Etsy Shop

A while back I had what I thought was a crazy idea. I enjoy digital scrapbooking and making cards to send for holidays and I thought that maybe I could do that for other people. Rob thought it was a good idea and encouraged me to do it. So I have opened an Etsy Shop to sell cards and invitations that I have created. I am still in the process of getting everything up on the shop but if you want to take a look here is the link http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaddScrapping Also in the process of starting this shop I had to but some commercial use licenses for the products I use. One of the designers I was purchasing from featured me on her blog. Here is the link to that post http://miraclesmommadesigns.blogspot.com/2011/09/best-in-show.html  I would love to hear what you think about my creations. I am always up for constructive criticism and suggestions. Here are some of the designs that are in my store.





4 comments:

  1. so it looks like you would be up for doing Christmas cards for me? I'll have to look around your shop and contact you about it! Good Job!!

     
  2. Cute cards and good luck with the etsy shop! :)

     
  3. Way to go Sarah! I think you'll do well. I think people want custom cards and don't want to see that everyone else got the same one from Costco! Next time I send out a card...I'm coming to you. Good luck!

     
  4. Way to go Sarah. Great idea, hope it goes well for you. The cards are nice!