 |
| Ellie loved wearing her butterfly wings! |
 |
| Of course butterfly wings, jammies, and plastic princess shoes go great together! |
 |
| Posing with her pumpkins |
 |
| she was excited but also very confused by the pumpkin carving. |
 |
| got to love that face! |
 |
| You can go trick or treating on Main Street in Springville so we went with some good friends. Ellie got more candy than she needed but it was fun. |
 |
| We had great weather for trick or treating. That doesn't happen often in Utah. In fact, I don't really remember it ever happening before this year! |
I forgot to take pictures of trick or treating that night but I can tell you that Ellie enjoyed every minute of it and wanted to do it again the next night!
Posted in:
on
Friday, November 4, 2011
at
at
4:46 PM
Thanks for the cute Halloween pictures! I loved seeing the pumpkin carving and Ellie in her butterfly wings. Yeay for Halloween!