6 months old!
I can't believe that my little Easton is already 6 months old. At his 6 month appointment he weighed 17lbs 10 oz which is in the 50th percentile. He was 27 inches long which is also in the 50th percentile. And his head was a whopping 46 cm which is in the 99th percentile!
Easton is such a easy going little guy and we are happy to have him in our family. He loves his sister to pieces and loves to watch her play. He can't wait until he is big enough to run around with her. He likes to roll all over the room and explore anything he can get his hands on. He is so close to crawling, it won't be long and then I will need to get out the baby gate. We already had to cut his hair on the top because it was getting out of control. Ellie's hair was curly at this age but Easton's is straight as can be. He has one tooth already and I think he is working on more now.
Easton loves to eat anything and everything we give him. He downs his bottles and has enjoyed every kind of baby food that I have given him thus far. Bath time is always a lot of fun because he has learned to splash. He has a very expressive face and I love watching the faces that he makes. He likes to watch people and is sensitive to other's emotions already. If Ellie is upset then he gets upset too. He has such an adorable laugh and he laughs often.
We love this little man so much!
Posted in: on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at at 1:14 PM









