Ellie had her 4th birthday on August 11th. The past 4 years have gone by fast and I am sure they will continue to fly by. Ellie is such a good girl. She loves princesses, dancing, dress up, anything sparkly, and sweets. She can be a bit intense sometimes but I love her sassy personality. Her favorite food is hotdogs and she gets especially excited when grandma and grandpa come for a visit. She loves our trips to the library and is always happy to pick out new books to read. This year she is looking forward to be starting a new preschool and a fun dance class. She is a good big sister and takes care for her little brother (most of the time!)
We had a fun Rapunzel painting party to celebrate the big event. We were going to paint out in the yard but it was a rainy day so we had to do it in the garage. We then opened presents, ate cake and ice cream, played freeze dance, and watched Tangled in daddy's theater.We were so thankful to Aunt Jill for making and sending an amazing Rapunzel dress for the event. Ellie loved it so much that she wore it for three days straight. I think it was a great party for a pretty great little girl.
 |
| The kids made great pictures. |
 |
| The cake came from Costco and I just added the ice cream cone tower and some action figures. |
 |
| The girls were a little more into freeze dancing than the boys were! |
Posted in:
on
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
at
at
3:41 PM
Looks like a really fun party! I'm glad she liked the dress. :)