Huntington Beach

We spent a lot of time at the beach during the week. We were staying at a house just across the street. Ellie loved playing in the sand and the water even though it was freezing cold. Easton, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with either the sand or the water. He spent a lot of time sitting on a towel brushing all of his sand off of his feet. Me, Rob, Mom, Dad, Jessie, and Bryce ran a 5k along a trail that ran parallel to the beach. I did not run great but I did survive. There were high surf warnings most of the time we were there so we got to see some pretty big waves. It was fun watching the surfers.



Uncle Ry and Ellie

Huntington Beach Pier

Ellie and papa, sunset at the beach.

Watching surfers from the Huntington Beach Pier.



The look on Easton's face says "no way I am going in there"

Ellie and Bryce

0 comments: