Winter Wonderland!


We have not added any new info. for a while because life has been busy. We have had a lot of snow this winter and have learned first hand how fun it is to shovel feet of snow off the driveway. We have also had some winter visitors -- up to 11 mule deer. They love to wander around our house and munch on the weeds and grass in our back yard. We love to watch them through the windows of our house. We hope that they stay for the spring so that we can see the new baby deer.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. I have a blog at cougartex.blogspot.com.

    Tony Brown

     
  2. I'm so excited to get updates and see pics of you guys. That's so cool to be able to watch the deer in your backyard--not so fun to hear about all the snow you've been shoveling. We sure do miss you guys, and love you lots. Welcome to the blogging world!

     
  3. Hey! I didn't know you guys have a blog ... love it! Keep up the posts so I know what's going on in your lives.

    love you,
    Jill

     
  4. Hi, Maddox Family,
    We were excited to see your fun Blog. We are just getting into the Blog thing. It's pretty neat. We loved seeing the deer and "Go, BYU!!" We listened to that game and were late to work, because we couldn't leave until we heard the end. Love, Uncle Ron and Aunt Luanne

     
  5. Glad to see you guys are doing well. We wish we could be there to help keep the Marriot Magic alive. Keep that student section rowdy and I'll listen for you and your cursedly-loud megaphone on the radio!