Girl's Camp
This past week I went to girl's camp as a member of the Young Women's presidency. This was not the best experience ever because my ward was incredibly unorganized (both the camp director and the YW president are 8 months pregnant and did not attend!). We ended up being a little short on food and were missing some vital cooking utensils. Needless to say I learned a lot about what it takes to make girls camp run smoothly. We were camping at the Heber Valley camp, 8000 acres devoted to solely to girl's camps all summer. It was great because we had refrigerators, cabins, and showers. It was very different than the camps I went to as a girl. In the end some good things came out of the whole experience -- I got to know the girls, I learned how to be a good camp director, and I made some friends among the other leaders.
Posted in: on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at at 10:37 AM






That is so fun! I would love to relive our girls camp experiences! Hope all is well. What are you doing with your free time this summer? What are you going to be doing in the fall? I'm assuming your not teaching again!