Memories
Well, I got this from my cousin's blog and it seemed pretty fun. Thanks for the great idea Melissa. Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together(Sarah or Rob or both). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I've done this on a couple of my friends blogs and it is fun to see every one's memories! Please, take the time to comment and write a memory of us!
Posted in: on Thursday, August 7, 2008 at at 1:56 PM






BYU football. Go Cougs! It will be strange this year not being with you guys.
Sarah. My childhood wouldn't be the same without memories of you. Playing in Grandpa's basement and running around Tiebreaker Circle. Endless summers of playing house, running in the sprinklers, and bike riding. Remember when we would go school shopping together and buy all the same outfits. And when we snuck out to go toilet papering (no wonder your Mom thought I was a bad influence). Our trip to Mexico and all the Lake Powell trips. You were always such a good example and stayed true to yourself. You are the best!