Patch vs Muffin Man Pan


Made some muffins the other day and found out that Patch was afraid of our muffin pan. You know, the Muffin Man's Pan from Mulberry Lane? Yeah, we got a kick out of it and got some on film. Take a look.

4 comments:

  1. I think I would be scared of a man bigger than me waving a big metal thing the same size as me in front of me too!

     
  2. That's pretty funny. What a cute dog.

    Rob, I used the NuSkin stuff you sent in Oscar's bath tonight and it was the first bath he didn't scream through ... coincidence? :)

    Thanks!

     
  3. That's great Jill. Doesn't suprise me though. As Nuskin says, it's "The Difference. Demonstrated". :)

     
  4. That's SO strange. You guys are too funny. Who would have thought a dog be afraid of a muffin pan!? CONGRATS on finishing the fence Rob. Great job!