Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. We went to Kanab to be with my family and when I say my family I mean that it was everyone. We had my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and more. It was pretty crazy with all of the little cousins that were running around everywhere. Thanksgiving day was kind of gloomy just because it rained the entire day but it was fun to eat yummy food and spend time with all of the family. Friday we woke up to sunshine and blue sky so we went to Pine Lake and went fishing. It was still pretty cold outside and there was snow on the ground but the lake was not frozen. Rob and my Dad caught one fish each before we got too cold and headed home. Saturday was sunny again and so we went on a hike and looked at some cool pedestal rocks. I never stop being amazed at the beauty that is found in Southern Utah. That night we had the Willis family Christmas party (I know kind of early but we decided that we should have it while we had everyone in one spot). There we had more yummy food, the kids dressed up as the nativity, and we opened presents. Overall it was a great weekend and we now can look forward to a fun Christmas in St. Louis!

4 comments:

  1. haha i know what you mean about all those little kids! im glad you guys had fun without me at the family party! see ya next year!

     
  2. hey Sarah, I don't have your email! You can email me at nataliefawson@gmail.com

     
  3. Hi Sarah, I am glad that you found our blog! It was so fun to read your blog and catch up on how you are doing. I am looking forward to more posts! It looks like things are going well and I'm happy for you and your family. :)

     
  4. It was crazy huh! It was fun seeing you both. We can't wait until next year!