The Christmas Season
I am loving the Christmas season so much this year. I absolutely love buying gifts, fun music, family gatherings, and good food. This week it finally snowed and it was fun but I did not like driving in the snow to work. Last night Rob and I had the amazing opportunity to help the ward deliver gifts and food to needy families in the ward. We had so many families in our ward that needed help so two other wards in the area also helped us to provide the gifts and food that we needed. It was amazing to see all of the people from our ward that sacrificed their time and came out in the 20 degree weather to help put together and deliver everything -- it truly was a major operation. It was so much fun to leave the stuff on the doorstep and then hide and see the reactions of those who opened the door. Tonight I will be delivering fruit baskets to the elderly in the ward with the young women and the young men. We plan to do some caroling for them and it should be a rewarding experience. We used to do the same thing when I was in young women's in Grantsville and the people were always so grateful to see us. I also love Christmas because it gives me so many opportunities to serve and love people!
Posted in: on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at at 3:00 PM





