Christmas in STL
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
I also got to hang out with some old high school buddies (JT, Matt, and Alex). It's fun to catch up on some good ol' times and to see where everybody is at. Another fun part of the trip was playing 'Killer Bunnies'. Yeah, that's right, 'Killer Bunnies'. I've never heard of the game before but Marc got it as a Christmas gift and it was quite the game to kill each others bunnies! :)
We capped the trip off with watching a St. Louis Blues game. Sarah had never been to a NHL game and the funniest comment from her, "I've never seen so many people drinking. The only other time I can think of so many people drinking was at a St. Louis Cardinals game." Good ol' St. Louis. The Blues ended up losing 4-3 but it was a fun game.
We had a great trip and can't wait to see everyone soon. Come on out to Utah and visit us! :)
Posted in: on Monday, January 5, 2009 at at 9:21 PM









