We're Expecting!
We're excited to announce that we are pregnant! We went to our first doctor's appointment today and everything checked out ok. Sarah's been pretty sick this past month but the doctor says all the signs are good. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was very exciting. Were were told that the baby's due date is expected to be August 29th. Our doctor told us that our ultra sound that will happen in the first week of April should be able to tell us whether or not it will be a boy or girl. We are patiently waiting... We are just so excited for this new part of our life. We hope and pray each day that everything will go well and that the baby will be healthy.
Posted in: on Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at at 9:58 PM






Hey! CONGRATULATIONS!
Yea!!! Congratulations - being a mom is so fun! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Scott and Gayle as grandparents?? Weird -they're getting old! jk
Congrats again! Keep us updated.
Yea! Sarah I am so excited for you. Congratulations! Now we just need to get cracken'!
Congratulations, Sarah!
Congratulations!! I found your blog through Natalies and was so excited to read the news. You guys will be great parents! So exciting!!
Congrats! this is so exciting! good luck with everything!
We are so excited for you guys! Hope you get feeling better Sarah and we can't wait to find out what you are having!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you!
Love, The Hutchins
Sarah, I am so happy for you! There is nothing better than being a mom. Keep us updated!
Hey Sarah and Rob Congrats! I feel lame that I haven't kept in touch better and had to hear through your blog, but oh well! We will be grateful for blogs! Welcome to the begining stages of parenthood! All that sickness, fun isn't it? I am so happy for you, and hope that the crappy parts of pregnancy subside!
Sarah and Rob,
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both! I can't wait to find out what you are having. I think that is so neat. Our babies will be born in the same year, weirder, but fun! Take care and please make sure to invite me to your family shower, I am sure you will have one.
Love,
Angie
Congratulations Rob and Sarah!! That is great news! We can't wait to meet the addition to the family. Sarah, we hop you feel better soon! It can be tough - but worth it. :)
Congratulations you guys! That's awesome! :)
Congratulations to you guys too! I hope you get feeling better soon! I haven't yet, but I'm hoping it comes soon.