Valentine's Day
I (Sarah) am not a person that likes to express feelings publicly but this year for Valentine’s Day I have to tell everyone how amazing my Husband is. As Rob mentioned in an earlier post I have been pretty sick with this pregnancy and that is very true. Lately all I do is sleep, throw up, and go to work. I have not been able to clean, cook dinner, or go out and do anything fun. Rob has picked up the slack and he does everything that I am unable to do and he is so patient when I don’t want to do anything except rest on the couch. I am so lucky to have found a man that is loving, hard working, and who fits with me so perfectly. We have so much fun together and I have to say he is very handsome! I am excited about the new change that is coming in our lives and I know that Rob will be
a great Father. I
LOVE YOU ROB
Posted in: on Friday, February 13, 2009 at at 1:42 PM






How sweet! I was sick through most of my pregnancy. It didn't end after the first trimester for me. I hope you get feeling soon. And, yes, I don't recommend being pregnant while student teaching! ha.