Baby...

We went for our second check up this week. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again and the doctor said it was normal and at a healthy rate which we were happy to hear. Sarah is coming along and the morning (and afternoon and evening) sicknesses are not as bad. She actually gained 1 pound from the last checkup which is awesome considering she started out losing 10 pounds. We hope things continue to get better.

3 comments:

  1. Willis!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. You better tell me what it is once you have the little baby :) I'm sorry to hear it's making you ill. Hope all is well.

     
  2. Isn't hearing the heartbeat just so awesome! I am sorry you haven't felt well. I am sure you will get feeling better once you get further along. Gaining is a good sign. Take care of you and that baby!

    Angie

     
  3. What? You lost 10 lbs? Was there anything left to you?? Poor Sarah, I hope it gets better!