Car For Sale!

If anyone is looking for a great car we are selling ours. It is a 2001 Honda Civic with 57,000 miles on it. I have been the only owner and it has never been in any accidents. It would make a great commuter car because it consistently gets 38-39 MPG. We are selling because it is time to get a more car seat/baby friendly car with 4 doors (the civic only has 2). Pass the word around and if anyone if interested feel free to contact us.

1 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah, This is Whitney (Killpack) I ran across your blog today. Congrats on your baby! That is so exciting. I just found out I am having a boy in July. Anyway- As I write this this my husbands car is falling apart. Perhaps it wasmore then a whim that I found your blog?
    Would you let me know what you are selling your car for? You can email me at whitney_killpack@hotamil.com or give me a call or send
    me a text to 435-840-5155. Thanks so much!