Ellie Updates

Happy Ellie

We do actually feed her but she likes to eat her hands.


We are sorry that the updates and pictures are a little overdue. Life has been a little crazy for the past couple of weeks (I will explain why in a later post) Ellie is getting so big I can't believe it. Her eyes look like they might be turning brown around the middle so maybe she will have my brown/green eyes. Her new hair that is growing in is dark which surprises me a little bit because Rob and I both had blond hair when we were babies. She is getting so that she can grab toys and she loves to talk and make noises a lot. She is super cute and she shows a lot of expression with her eyebrows. Most frequently is the "grouchy eyebrows" (that is what we call them). She is a pretty good sleeper and generally sleeps between 5 and 8 hours in a row, wakes up to eat, and then sleeps for another 2 or 3 hours. She sometimes sleeps with her eyes half open so you can't tell is she is actually asleep (she gets that from her mom!) She has been to four BYU football games and one BYU basketball game. She absolutely loves to cuddle with her dad but she despises the car seat and tummy time. We love this girl very much.

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll! We can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!

     
  2. Oh I needed an Ellie update! She is so cute. I can't believe how much she has changed. Her eyes are gorgeous! We need to get our little baby cousins together someday to play.