January
January is officially the worst month of the whole year. It is dark, cold, lonely, and boring. College football and Christmas are over, the inversion is nasty and we have not had a pretty snow storm in quite a while. I love that I get to stay home with Ellie but I am going crazy staying in this house all of the time. I can't wait until February! Forgive my negativity -- tomorrow I will post some pictures of Ellie.
Posted in: on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at at 11:42 AM






I feel the same way! Your not alone! I cant wait for the CA weather:)
Maren
I'm totally with you on this one! I miss going to the park.... :( Can't wait to see new pics of Ellie- she's a doll!
Even those of us to have to get out and go to an office are feeling a little "under the weather" too.....It is hard to be cooped up not matter where you are! But new pictures of Ellie are ALWAYS good!
Amen!!!
That is why I wanted a baby in Jan. So I had something to look forward too. Now we will have a b-day every January to help clear out the yuckiness.