Rollin' Rollin' Rollin....
Ellie enjoying her bumbo chair.
Ready for church in the new dress that aunt Jessie bought for her
Here are a few updates on Ellie and post some of our recent pictures. At her 4 month appointment she weighed just under 13 pounds and she was 24 inches long (she is now five months so I am a little behind!). On Christmas eve Ellie rolled over all by herself for the very first time and now she loves to roll over. In fact, I have a difficult time getting her dressed and changing her diaper now because she tries to roll over every time I put her down. She can roll from her back to her tummy but then she gets really mad because she hates to be on her tummy. She has not yet figured out how to roll from her tummy to her back so I often have to help her back onto her back. Hopefully she figures that out soon. It has been neat to see her fun little personality come out and I have decided that she is stubborn. I tried for weeks to get her to eat rice cereal and she would just squeeze her lips shut and turn her head. She strongly told me that she did not want to eat that stuff. Finally, I put some bananas in with it and now she loves it. We are going to try applesauce next. We love her so much and are so glad that she is in our family.
Posted in: on Thursday, January 14, 2010 at at 1:27 PM






Seriously Sarah, she is so stinkin cute! She just keeps getting cuter too. I can't wait to meet that little lady in person. We are definitely getting together this summer when I come home so we can see all these babies together! Love her! She is a doll!
What a cutie! I love those big, beautiful eyes.