Disney World

This past week we were able to go to Disneyworld with my family. I was worried about Ellie on the plane and being at the park all day but she did great. She even smiled at Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto when she met them. Although it was not as sunny and warm as we would have liked, we had a great time riding rides and just enjoying Disney.

At Epcot.

With Mickey Mouse.

We spent some time waiting in line! Above are pictures of us waiting for the Safari and the Toy Story ride.


With the Tree of Life at the Animal Kingdom.

The many faces of Ellie!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm jealous- I've never even been to Disneyland, one day perhaps :) Ellie is so stinkin cute- her big brown eyes are beautiful.

     
  2. how fun! Ellie is such a cutie!! love the pics!

     
  3. She is so cute! It looks like a fun trip. I'm glad Ellie liked it as much as everyone else!

     
  4. Love seeing the pictures of you guys at Disneyworld! Ellie has the sweetest face! Sending my love!

     
  5. Glad you guys had a fun time and that Ellie did so well. Traveling with a child is always an adventure!