25 years and 7 months

This week I turned 25 years old and Ellie turned 7 months old. As for me, I will admit that 25 does in fact feel older than 24. I know that probably sounds funny and I don't really care about getting older but one great thing about being 25 is that our car insurance should go down! To celebrate I went shopping with my mom and sister last week (they both have birthdays close to mine) and hope to go to dinner with my sweet husband tonight (if the comission run is finished at his work). As for Ellie, she is still growing and as cute as ever. I know I say this every month but I can't believe that little Ellie is now 7 months old. The time sure does fly by. She can now sit up totally on her own and she make a funny noise by blowing air through her lips which she thinks is particularly fun to do at dinner time. Luckily she swallows her food before she does it but I know it is only a matter of time before she figures out how fun it is to spray her food everywhere. We have had a few warmer days lately and Ellie loves to be outside. She can be fussy or crying and we can go outside and she will stop. She also thinks patch is fun -- we often watch him run around the yard and she always smiles when he licks her hand. We are going to Disneyworld in Florida next week and that should be a grand adventure (I am most scared about the airplane). I sure do hope that it is sunny and warm there!

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Good luck on your plane ride. Just make sure she is sucking something on take off and landing so that the pressure doesn't hurt her ears!

     
  2. Happy birthday, Sarah!

    Ellie is adorable as ever.

    Don't sweat the plane ride too much. In my limited experience, it isn't too difficult before they are mobile. Just bring tons of snacks, some new toys, books, and distractions, and you'll be fine. :) Good luck!

     
  3. I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so dang cute! We need to get together and do a playdate for her and Xander, I'm sure they would have fun together.

    Angie