Art City Days
Springville is called the "Art City" (not exactly sure why but we do have a pretty cool art museum)and last week was the "Art City Days." Ellie and I attended some of the events that were going on through the week like a quilt show, a flower show, a skate boarding competition, and a childrens art festival. They did have a craft show and a carnival but we didn't get to go to those because it was rainy and a little cold. Even though it was a bit cool and slightly wet, the best part was the parade on Saturday morning. Ellie loved watching all of the commotion and got to have her first sucker. We have lived in Springville for three years but never participated in "art city days" until now. I think we will do this every year. (she looks a little sleepy in the first picture because it was her nap time and the excitement of the parade had not started yet.)
Posted in: on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at at 11:40 AM






I love when my kids experienced their first suckers- such a sweet surprise! Ellie is adorable!