Summer Travels . . . Continued



We went on a houseboat at Lake Powell this past week and it sure was a lot of fun. We had just about more skiing and swimming than we could handle. We had some sun, some clouds, some rain, some wind, and some lightning. One night we saw the most amazing lightning storm I have ever seen. It was kind of scary but pretty neat at the same time. The only major mishap of the trip was that Ellie threw the car keys into the Lake. They will forever remain at the bottom but with some help from friends, a locksmith, and overnight shipping it all turned out all right. Rob really enjoyed skiing, the wave runner, the slide off the boat, and jumping cliffs. I loved knee boarding, swimming, hiking to Rainbow Bridge and watching Ellie react to everything. I again wish that I would have been better about taking more pictures but I guess I was having too much fun myself.
Ellie had a great time!

This was Ellie's favorite spot -- at the back of the boat looking at the water.

Rob jumping off of a big cliff.

These three tried to put sunscreen on when they were wet but it wouldn't rub in!

2 comments:

  1. i was going to email you some pictures but i don't have your email?

     
  2. I am jealous! I wanna go to Lake Powell...maybe we should go diving for your keys! Oh my gosh! I would freak. But what do you do...I can only wait for the day Cameron flushes something important. I love your little family.