Summer Travels

We have been having such a fun summer. We took another Lake Powell trip and this time My aunt Nancy and her kids came with us. Ellie is already a boating girl. She loves to stand at the back of the boat and just watch the water. Rob is really becoming a great skier and I love to watch him go. I didn't take as many pictures this time but this week we are going on a houseboat at Lake Powell and so I will take a lot of pictures then.

We also spent the day at the zoo with Grandma Gayle and Aunt Jessie. Ellie would laugh and point when we saw the animals but was a little bit nervous about riding the carousel. She did enjoy riding the train though.
These pictures are just for fun. When I was unpacking from the Lake Powell trip Ellie got into the bags and put my hat on. She wore it around the house for quite a while and I thought it was pretty cute.



To Be Continued . . .

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. I love your hair cut, Sarah!

     
  2. what a stud, Rob! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Ellie is a doll!