Willis Reunion/Camping Trip

The annual Willis Reunion/camping trip was this past weekend at Pine Lake. There was a lot of fishing, good food, time outside, baby crying (an 11 month old and a tent really don't mix well), and family time. We went without Rob on the first day (might have been a lack of good judgement on my part) because he had to work but he joined us the next night. Besides the serious lack of sleep we had a great time and Ellie especially loved that she got to be outside all of the time. The girl loves to be outside -- I don't know what I am going to do when it is January and 20 degrees but we will figure that out later. Right now, we are having a great summer. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have but here are the few I did take.



Ellie on the 4-wheeler with Grandma and Grandpa



Following tradition we hiked to Powell Point. From this point you can see for miles in three directions. It is a pretty amazing view. My Grandma even made it out there and she is 78 years old. We were all proud of her.

0 comments: