Digital Scrapbooking

Lately I have gotten into digital scrapbooking. I like it better that the regular scrapbooking because there is little mess and I have found all of my kits (paper, elements, letters) for free on the internet. It has been a lot of fun creating projects and layouts. In September I entered a contest where I had to take a kit they gave me and create a layout. I ended up winning the contest and won $10 to get free prints from a website. If you want to check out my winning entry then you can go here: http://freedigitalscrapbooking.com/gallery/582/septembers-challenge-winners/

It is a lot of fun to have this as a way to be creative. I have added some of my other projects below so you can see how fun it is. I am excited to create my own Christmas cards this year.


I made a flier for a relief society activity.


I am making a family book for Ellie and here are some of the pages.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! My "step-sister-in-law" (Tim's mom's husband's daughter) is an awesome digital scrapbook designer and her kits are not only some of the best out there, they are free!

    http://www.summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/

     
  2. hey, I love the pages. Can I ask what program you use to create your pages? And do you get the printed into books or not? I'm wondering b/c I'm always looking for something better. I do digital scrapbooking also, but I want them printed into books and I don't want to pay alot. So far the programs i've found that I like the best is to use smilebox to create my pages and shutterfly to print them into books..but it's a little annoying to use two programs...so i was just wondering what you did.

    byustrawberry@hotmail.com