Ellie is 15 months
Ellie is 15 months now and has seemed so grown up lately. She loves her daddy and is always trying on his shoes and socks. She cries when he leaves from work and gets really excited when he comes home.
She has been to three BYU football games this year and handles them pretty well. Four hours is a long time for a little girl to sit so she gets pretty wiggly but she loves all of the music, yelling, and clapping. Last game most everyone around us left early because it was a blow out game and so we had a little room and Ellie really enjoyed dancing to the music from the band or speakers. She had an adoring audience of everyone who was still around to see it. She loves to dance and is getting quite the collection of "moves".
Her hair is getting really long and I can now put it in little pony tails -- if I can get her to sit still of course! she looks so grown up when I do it.
Food: She loves to eat cheese and cooked carrots but will still not eat any fruit.
Entertainment: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is her favorite TV show. She is all girl and enjoys bracelets, necklaces, purses and pretty things. She is always giving hugs and kisses to her stuffed bear and dog.
Words: please, cracker, hi, ball, dada, mama, barks like a dog, and just today she started meowing like a kitty.
Here are her stats from the dr. this morning:
Length -- 30.25 in. 45th percentile
head -- 18.75 in. 91st percentile
weight -- 19.33lbs 6th percentile
Posted in: on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at at 8:11 PM






Sarah--Cute blog! I want to learn how to do digital scrapbooking soon. Your little Ellie is probably the most adorable baby I've ever seen! I wish I had a cute little girl to dress up and do her hair!