For Ellie's 2nd birthday we had a little party and invited some friends and family. Ellie is one loved little girl! We did a Jessie/Toy story theme and I think it turned out great.
 |
| Rob's sister Jill made Ellie and AWESOME Jessie shirt for her birthday. Ellie loved the shirt but wouldn't smile for the camera. |
 |
| It was so fun to open her presents with all of her friends. |
 |
| We had everyone color her a birthday picture on some little chalk boards that I made. |
 |
| I got her some balloons and she played with them for a long time. She loved them! |
 |
| I also made her and her little guests bottle cap necklaces. They were the easiest thing and we were able to make all of the characters from the movie. |
Posted in:
on
Sunday, August 14, 2011
at
at
7:16 PM