Photographing kids
Since I got my new camera I have been trying to learn how to take
pictures of my kids. Sometimes I have willing participants and
sometimes I don't. Here is an example of how it has been going lately.

On occasion I get a good one. Usually it is just of one of the kids. It is a challenge to get both of them at the same time!
Posted in: on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at at 8:41 PM

















Those Maddox kids sure are darling. I love the picture of Easton playing with Ellie's hair, such a good big sister.
Love those big eyes they get from there dad. Great pictures mom
Oh, I love seeing Easton in Oscar's old clothes. Tugs at my heartstrings a bit to think about him being that little! Your kids are so gorgeous. And the look on Ellie's face while Easton is playing with her hair kills me. Cute, Cute!