Zion Trip
I was tired of the snow and the cold so I planned a fun little family trip to Zion National Park in Southern Utah. It still was not as warm down there as I would have liked but we had a fun time together. I LOVE Zion so much and I hope I can continue to share it's beauty with my children as they get older.
![]() |
| sunset |
![]() |
| some deer were hanging out in the valley |
![]() |
| We saw two climbers way up high on the cliff |
![]() |
| There were not many people in the park in February so we were able to slow down in the huge tunnel and take some pictures out the window. |
![]() |
| The tunnel walls looked pretty neat |
![]() |
| Easton liked the baby backpack |
![]() |
| We found this cool old tree. |
Posted in: on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at at 8:22 PM
















Sarah those are good pictures of Zion. I especially like the one with the reflection.