My mom and I decided to run in the Tinkerbell 5K this January. So, Ellie and I jumped on a plane and flew to Southern California to go to Disneyland and run in the race. We had a great time. I am sure we will run in another Disney race again some time.
 |
| Ellie had been on an airplane before but she didn't remember. She was so excited about the ride. |
 |
| We started our race by the castle in Disneyland. |
| |
| We ended our race on the pier in California Adventure. |
|
 |
| Ellie was really excited about meeting Elsa and Anna from the new Frozen movie. We had to wait a really long time to see them but it was worth it for Ellie. |
 |
| I always love to ride on the tea cups! |
We also spent some time at the beach. We looked at some cool tide pools and swam in the ocean. Ellie LOVES everything about the beach.
 |
| We found sea stars and sea urchins in the tide pools. |
Ellie took some pictures of her new Elsa doll on the plane ride home with my Ipad while I was sleeping.
Posted in:
on
Sunday, April 13, 2014
at
at
10:30 AM