Caribbean Cruise

Rob and I got an amazing opportunity to go on a cruise together this spring. It had been a long time since we were able to get away alone and it was fantastic. We really enjoyed ourselves. I am so grateful for my mom for taking the kiddos for a whole week. Our cruise left out of Fort Lauderdale Florida and we stopped in Belize and Cozumel and then came home.

This is our ship the Liberty of the Seas. We were amazed at how big it was and all of the fun things that it offered.

Rob loved snorkeling at a state park at the Cozumel stop. I only snorkeled a little because the water was deep and a bit rough and it made me a little nervous.
Rob joined a dodgeball tournament on the ship. He didn't have a team so they assigned him one. His assigned team was very fun! They called themselves "Rob's girls"


When we stopped at Belize we took a 30 minute water taxi ride to a little island called Caye Caulker. We loved this little island and wished that we could have stayed there so much longer (we only had a couple hours because of the our ship's schedule). This was the perfect tropical paradise!


We spent most of our time on the ship on the sports deck and more specifically at the Florider. Rob became a pro and made friends with all of the little pre-teen boys who were spending most of their time there too. I did try it a couple of times but mostly enjoyed watching Rob and soaking up some lovely warm sun (it was March when we went and still quite cold back in Utah).

We had a great time and I already can't wait until we can get away for another trip sometime in the future!

0 comments: