Baby Room

This week my mom came from Mountain Green to help me paint the baby's room. The previous owners had it painted blue with a sports border. I decided that baby needed something a little more girlie so I took off the border and I decided to paint it green. I am going to do purple and green as the colors in the room. I have to say that I was pretty proud of myself because I did all of the buying, measuring, and taping by myself -- Rob has been busy trying to finish the basement. I think it turned out pretty well (even though the pictures are not very good!). I also took another picture of my expanding belly (27 weeks).


6 comments:

  1. Sarah...you look great! I hope you feel as good as you look! Cute room.....impressive! I need to get going on my kids rooms. Weve been here a year and no progress:( Maybe soon!

    Maren

     
  2. oooh, love the room. Great job Sarah. And I have to say, you are one hot little mamma. Hope you are feeling good!

     
  3. It looks cute!! I've never tried painting so to me you look super crafty!! She's coming soon!!

     
  4. You are still so tiny!!!

     
  5. Sarah, you look so cute and the baby room is adorable! I love it. Is it pink or purple? You said purple but it looks really pink.

     
  6. Sarah, you look so cute and the baby room is adorable! I love it. Is it pink or purple? You said purple but it looks really pink.