A Day at the Lake

Summer is not summer without a trip to Lake Powell. I was afraid that I was not going to get a trip this summer but the Doctor said that he thought I would be fine so we planned to go. Thanks to Mom and Dad for taking us out this last weekend-- I could not break the 20 year summer boating streak! I didn't do much except ride in the boat and float in the water with my life jacket but it was still fun. We took Rob's old roommate, Jason, with us and they had a great time Skiing, wake boarding, and knee boarding as much as they wanted. Enjoy the pictures. Rob will be posting some fun videos of the trip later on.
Posted in: on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at at 9:23 AM






can i just say that im very jealous!
sweet action shot Rob! Looks like a lot of fun. Sarah you are darling...can't wait to see that little one.
Thanks again for taking me to Powell - what a blast that was!