Lightning Speed Learning

It seems that these days Ellie is learning at a lightning speed. One day she can not do something and then the next day she can. Here are some of the things that she has recently (the last couple of weeks) learned to do: get up on her hands and knees, stick out her tongue when you do, go from her stomach to sitting, say "dada" (Rob was pretty excited about this development), say "baba", clap her hands, drink from a sippy cup, pull up on things (sometimes) and wave (this one we don't get very reliably). Everyday I am just simply amazed at what she can learn and do. I am including a video that I took this morning when she first started to clap her hands.


4 comments:

  1. My, oh my! Isn't she the cutest! Thanks for the video....it made my day!

     
  2. Sarah-
    I can't get over how cute she is. I am very impressed with all she can do. I love the video! Its darling!

     
  3. SOOO darling!! They learn so super speedy fast huh?! xoxo

     
  4. cute. cute.