Cinco De Mayo Celebrations


Cinco de Mayo is not just a great Mexican holiday but also our wedding anniversary. I can't believe that is has been 4 years since that wonderful day and four years that I have been married to my sweet Rob. I feel like we have accomplished a lot in those years and I can't wait to see what the future might hold for us. We didn't do a whole lot on the 5th to celebrate (Rob did bring home dinner) but we are going to go and spend the night at a cute little bed and breakfast in Midway at the end of the month. My mom is even going to take Ellie for the night! Tonight we are going to actually celebrate Cinco De Mayo at a party that our friends are hosting.





1 comments:

  1. The full length picture of your wedding is gorgeous! I love it. I can't believe it has been that long! We just celebrated 5 years! Time is flying.