Blog surfing and inspiration

When I have some free time I like to do some blog surfing. Lately I really like crafting or diy blogs (even though I am really not a very good crafter myself). Usually I like looking at ideas that I will probably never get the guts to try and look at the fun things that families do together. Sometimes, though, I am struck by the amazing people that I find and the inspirational stories that I read. There are so many amazing people in this world and I am so grateful that the internet gives us opportunities to get to know these people that we never would otherwise. A couple of weeks ago I found a blog called "lil Blue Boo". This is a blog that was started by a mom who wanted to share her craft and DIY projects. Since she started her blog she has been diagnosed with a very serious cancer. As I read her posts I am incredibly grateful for the blessings in my own life and I am inspired to face my own small bad days with more strength and a positive attitude.

Lately I have been struggling with morning sickness and I feel exhausted everyday as I constantly battle my upset stomach. Some days it doesn't seem to matter what I do -- I still feel awful all day. I look at the days and weeks that I still have ahead of me until I will begin to feel better and I feel overwhelmed. Writers like "lil Blue Boo" who have the courage to share their stories help to realize that I have been very blessed, that my trials are small and that I can get through it.This week I have been blessed with some angels in the form of friends who have brought dinner and taken Ellie so I could get a rest. I am so grateful for them!

Click here if you want to look at the "lil Blue Boo" blog.

I have been a blog slacker lately and so I will try to get some pictures from our fun Christmas on here this weekend!

0 comments: