Merry Christmas to Us!
![]() |
| I was going to post this earlier but we have been pretty busy this week |
We have some great news to share with everyone. We will be expecting a new little one in our family and the due date is August 3rd. I am almost 10 weeks along I got an ultrasound at 7 weeks because I have had a previous ectopic pregnancy and they wanted to make sure that it wasn't happening again. The little baby is right were it is supposed to be and doing well. Unfortunately, I am experiencing some nasty sickness again. I feel sick 24 hours a day but thanks to some medicine the vomiting has been kept to a minimum. We are all excited about a new addition to our family. Sorry the ultrasound is sideways -- I couldn't figure out how to rotate it! |
| This is how we told uncle Ry about the news on Christmas Eve! |
Posted in: on Monday, January 2, 2012 at at 1:24 PM








Congratulations! Glad everything is going along well, despite feeling sick. Take care!
Congrats!! So excited for your big news!
Congrats to all of you! I hope all goes well!