Christmas 2011

We had a fun Christmas this year. It was probably more low key than usual because I felt sick to my stomach a lot but it was still fun. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day up at my parent's house in Mountain Green. Christmas Eve we went to Snow Basin Ski Resort to eat dinner and watch Santa come down the mountain in a big snowmobile thing. It was really fun and the ski resort is only 10 minutes from my parents house so this might be something we do again in the future. We also each had a present to open on Christmas Eve. My mom made us Willis shirts. This was fun because we used to get Willis shirts every year when we were kids. Ellie had fun opening everyone's presents for them that night.


 I didn't take many pictures on Christmas morning because I was spending most of my time trying not to throw up but as you can see Ellie got lots of great presents. In fact, she had so many presents that she got tired of opening them. At one point when offered a present to open she said "I no want it, I busy." We also went to church Sunday morning.


 The week after Christmas we spent at a cabin in Duck Creek (down by Cedar City).  My parents brought their snowmobile but there was not a ton of snow so the snowmobiling was not great. Mostly, we watched movies, watched football, played games, and ate. We did go tubing one day and Ellie thought that was pretty fun. She also liked wearing the snowmobile helmet around!

0 comments: