Baby Belly.
I finally have gotten a bit of a baby belly and so I thought I would share it with all of you. I think that this is the only time in my life that I will be excited to be getting a big belly but it is another little reassurance that baby is growing and doing well. The Dr. agreed at our latest appointment this week. Her heart beat is strong and she is growing well.
Posted in: on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at at 5:45 PM






How exciting! You look so cute! Hope your feeling good too!
Maren
How did you know I wanted to see a baby belly pic? You are so stinking cute!
Ohhh, you are so cute, Sarah! I am so glad she is growing. Its the only time a belly is cute, so enjoy that! You look beautiful!!
Ahh! Way too cute. You are a tiny person!
So cute and tiny! I love prego bellies! I would LOVE to do some maternity shots for you while I am in town!
Love the pic and the bump, thanks for sharing! Do you guys have any names picked out yet for this little pink bundle of joy?
You look so cute! You're definitely one of those cute pregnant women! Glad that everything is going well!
Oh Sarah, you are so tiny!! I love the little baby bump. Isn't it so strange to have a little creature growing in you!? I'm excited for you!
You're so tiny! How cute.
I had no idea you were pregnant!! COngrats--girls are so much fun. I found your blog through Natalie's. I always think of you and your family, hope you're all doing well. Have a great week.
No names yet. I'm having a hard time liking any! What about you?